- Visit dishnetwork.com.
- Try to log in with several username and password combinations.
- Click “Can’t Login?”
- Enter my phone number (was that my home phone or cell phone?) and zip code to get an email to recover my password.
- Answer a secret question.
- Check all possible email accounts. Twice.
- Finally get the email, which has my password in plain text.
- Log into dishnetwork.com.
- Find and click on Dish Remote Access.
- Realize I stole the Ethernet cable from my Dish receiver to use for my Netflix streaming DVD player.
On the plus side, the Dish Remote Access site is actually pretty cool. I gather that it’s the Sling Networks interface.